TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You can expect an email with your tracking code when your order is shipped.
- Shipping back of any possible return (please see the return terms below).
- When your order is confirmed, you will receive an email with your order details.
- In case you filled in a wrong delivery address, you are responsible for the payment and return costs.
Black Friday DISCOUNT RULES
- During sales period like Black Friday all items that are included in the Black Friday deal of 20% discount will have an automatic discounted price that you see on the product pages. Some items are excluded due to their high value and our inability to give discount on particular products.
- Returns on unworn silver and gold plated jewelry and exchanges are accepted within 14 days of purchase. Due to hygiene: earrings are not able to be returned. Email your request to email@example.com.
- Shipment for returns are for the customers’ own costs.
- We do not accept returns on 14 carat items unless stated clearly at the product description. See next article:
- NEW: some 14k solid gold selected items are possible for returns within 7 DAYS after purchase. This is clearly stated at the product description if the product is possible for return. Please check this before purchasing a 14 carat solid gold item.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on custom made pieces and sale items (including Black Friday and Glamour day)
- In case you want to have a 14 carat gold piece but you are not sure about the item? Order the gold plated version or the silver version and in case you like it; send that one back and order the 14 carat gold variant.
- If you order a 14k gold bracelet please always ask before you buy if the bracelet is possible to be resized in case the bracelet will not fit (too big or too small). Some items are not possible for resizing due to their structure.
- Mélanie Pigeaud Jewelry reserves the right to deny any returns and exchanges that are unreasonable.
- To keep the heroes in their best condition: Do not expose to water or any kind of chemicals as much as possible. Please take off your jewelry when washing your hands etc. Do not shower, swim or bathe with your jewelry and do not expose them to extreme (high) temperatures. Jewelry are delicate and handmade. Please be careful with any other metals for scratches etc. Treat them with the care they need so they will last a lifetime.
- Gold plated jewelry: Clean it with a toothbrush or a soft towel and some Dreft/green soap. But handle it with care and carefully take off the soap with a towel-dry soft towel. We cannot guarantee the layer to be held upon a certain term this is because every skin reacts differently on gold plated products.
- Enjoy wearing your sustainable jewelry as they will contribute to a better world. Namasté.
- All photo’s, texts and images used by Mélanie Pigeaud are protected by copyright. Without written permission of Mélanie Pigeaud it is not allowed to reproduce or use the material in public.