Unfortunately to hear. If we did not send out your order yet we can still change the adress. We can let you know once you've let us know. Please send an email asap to email@example.com
Please make sure the discount code you are using is indeed for the product you want to buy. Some codes we launched are only applicable to certain alloys, collection etc. This is always clearly stated in the e-mail you've received with the code.
You can request a return that match our requirements in Terms of Service (click here). Most products are possible for returns of 14 days, some are not due to the made to order characters, please check on the link above to see if your product is indeed applicable for a return.
If so: Please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org (click here). And please add the following requirements in the email: Your order number, your name and the item you want to return. We will provide you a reply with the shipment details.
All sale items are FINAL. These items cannot be returned under any condition. This is also clearly stated in our Terms of Service
Please check if your order is possible to return on the Terms of Service. Some items are not refundable.
This is really easy. Just go with a lineal or geo-triangle and measure the inside of a ring that fits your requireed finger. Please notice: ONLY measure the inner diameters. This will result in a range of 14-21 mm. For instructions click here
If you ordered a ringsize that does not fit. You can request a return that matches our requirements in Terms of Service (click here). If so: Please send your information through our contact form (click here). And please put in this message:
1)Your order number
2) Your name
3) The item you want to return and the requested size (please check the product page for possible options).
We will provide you a reply with the shipment details.
All products on the webshop: Unfortunately we only offer the sizes stated in the dropdown menu of the product pages. We offer a wide range of sizes. These are the most common. If you need a different size than offered: please email email@example.com for any requests. We will make sure we hep you the best way we can.
If you have a custom made/bespoke ring of MP:
For the MP Bespoke line we offer free resizing of the size you have. You need to make an appointment in the atelier (this can also be on Fridays and Saturdays). You leave your ring at the atelier for approx. 2-3 weeks. The ring will be resized and you will get notified by email when you can pick up your ring again.
MP Bespoke and Engagement rings
Yes we can and in fact, we love to do it! Please provide us with a Pinterest bord of your requested style and the measurements of your gemstone. We can see what is possible and give you an estimated price in your preferred alloy (14k gold, 18k gold, whitegold/yellowgold/rosegold etc.
Generally speaking: Yes. Every stone is always different with its own characteristics and exact sizes. While Mélanie Pigeaud Jewelry owns the rights to all of our designs. However, slight changes to existing items on the website and instagram can occur we cannot guarantee that the ring will not be recreated and as a courtesy to you we will always try to alter it slightly.
Delivery time of an MP Bespoke ring is approx. 3-6 weeks. This is completely depending on the difficulty of the design and the request for the gemstone used as centerstone. We normally have a range of gemstones in house to choose from. If the requested diamond or other precious gemstone is not in stock in your requested size we need to source. This sourcing takes a few weeks to make sure we get the right stone for you with the right budget and quality checks. Therefor it is possible within 3-4 weeks but normally the process takes up to 6 weeks. We will discuss this in you appointment. (See previous question on how to make your appointment).
We offer a wide range of possible MP bespoke rings. Normally the designs at MP are all handmade and custom designed. We use the latest techniques with our local suppliers in Antwerp and Amsterdam. This is for us the most optimal way of making the high quality jewelry we believe in. Ofcourse this has its price but we believe in quality and local craftmanship and to support local companies instead of outsourcing it to low labor cost areas in the world. If you think this is worthwile: you are at the right adress (As we say in Dutch, haha).
The average range of an MP Bespoke ring is between €1700-€9000 euro.
But everything is ofcourse depending on the design, the quality of the stones etc.
Yes you can. You can send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We need a few things:
1) The type of font you prefer: you can choose any font from: www.dafont.com
2) Your engraving. The costs of the engraving = 7€ per sign (this also includes points, -, ?,! etc).
3) your order number and full name+ phone number
The engraving will take another extra 2 weeks on your delivery time.
Once we discuss the design, you maybe also got a 3d sketch depending on your desired design, after this you accept the process and production time. You agree on the 50% upfront payment, after this moment the production process will start. Since your item is bespoke/custom made the item cannot be returned. This is clearly stated in our terms of service and return policy.
Product related FAQ
You can choose in 4 different alloys. - Sterling silver is 925 highest quality silver. This will not change in color.
- Gold plated is sterling silver with a thin layer gold. This need extra care since the thin layer of gold can come off. We do not give guarantee on this layer since it depends on how you wear it and it reacts differently on every persons PH value of the skin.
- 9k or 9 carat is a solid gold material made from pure gold, silver and some other alloys like copper, messing etc. With gold this is always the case since pure gold is powderly soft. The type of gold expressed in carats is always depending on how much pure gold is in the total alloy. For 9k the color is slightly lighter than 14k gold. This is because the percentage of gold is less than in a 14k gold piece of jewelry. 9k= 37,5% pure gold and 14k gold = 58,5% pure gold. However the 9k jewelry will not change in color and you can wear this with showering, hand washing etc. We attached this alloy since it is more affordable than 14k gold.
- 14k gold is the highest quality gold we sell in our collections. This is made from 58,5 % of pure gold (marked with 585 as certification).
Yes this is possible. We put items in the goldplating procedure 1 time a months:
We collect items before the 20th of every months. You can hand in your item.
If you would like to use this service you need to send an email to: email@example.com with your request or bring it at the atelier on Fridays and Saturdays.
After 1-2 weeks you will receive a message that your item is ready to be picked up. If it needs to be send it is on your costs: 8,95€ per package
Yes we do! We have 14 carat gold samples in the atelier in different simple designs. You can test and try them on in the atelier during an appointment on Friday and Saturday between 12:00-18:00.
- we offer them in 14 carat gold - 18 carat gold. And both in White, Yellow and Rose gold.
- Once you decide on your size, your design type we will come back to you with an offer and you can accept this by paying the invoice 50%.
- Delivery time = 4-5 weeks.
- If you want engraving: we do this with a laser. You can choose your font at www.dafont.com. Every sign is 5 euro. Also -,.! are seen as signs so please take that into consideration.
- Please note: Engraving takes 3 weeks extra of your delivery time. So order them in advance: 8 weeks at least:)
Atelier visit and appointments
Due to Covid-19 we allow a maximum of 2 persons in the atelier on your appointment. If you are with more than 2 persons, please note that you may enter in shifts. To keep everyone safe:). We do have a small cute wooden bench outside of the atelier to sit on and enjoy the lovely Amsterdam surroundings.
Yes, we work on appointment only. You can book your appointment on our contact page by clicking here. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION: For custom/bespoke items you need to make a special appointment with Melanie Pigeaud herself or our in-house designer and email your request with:
1) A moodboard of at least 3-5 pictures of a desired style
2) an estimated budget
3) 3 dates that would suit you to meet in the atelier.
You can book your appointment by sending the above to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will take a look to your request and will send if this is possible in our range of quality and pricing. If so; we will make an appointment for a face-to-face meeting or a goole meet appointment. Totally to your liking.
No. We believe the designer house where you buy your jewelry should help you out with this. They know how it's made and what is possible. We do repair items of our own collections. For the terms if this is applicable for your jewelry piece please check this page
Please be aware: All jewelry is delicate and fine. This means that clasps etc can break even though they have a good quality. Often using it with friction or pushing it on your pillow when sleeping or pushing your hand through your sleeve can even give the strongest clasp the most harsh time. This is due to the fact that it has a certain tension in the spring. We can always provide you with a new clasp but this is always under conditions of our terms of service.