- Items in stock will take 1-4 working days for the order to be shipped. Items made to order (clearly stated on the product page) have different delivery times, please check this before purchasing.
- You can expect an email with your tracking code when your order is shipped. Shipping back of any possible return (please see the return terms below).
- When your order is confirmed, you will receive an email with your order details.
- In case you filled in a wrong delivery address, you are responsible for the payment and return costs.
- Returns on unworn jewelry and exchanges are accepted within 14 days of purchase. Due to hygiene: earrings are not able to be returned. Email your request to email@example.com. You will receive all the details you need for sending back your order.
- Returns must always be in the original packaging and must be send out with a note with the order number and the full name and e-mailadress of the customer who did the purchase.
- A purchase of any 'sale' item in the webshop or in the atelier is final and is not able to be returned.
- Shipment for returns are for the customers’ own costs.
- If you order a 14k gold bracelet please always ask before you buy if the bracelet is possible to be resized in case the bracelet will not fit (too big or too small). Some items are not possible for resizing due to their structure. Please be aware that resizing brings costs: €30 euro’s for making a bracelet smaller.
- Pay attention: Custom made jewelry (such as special sizes of items or resized items), Bespoke engagement rings, sale items cannot be returned.
- Mélanie Pigeaud Jewelry reserves the right to deny any returns and exchanges that are unreasonable.
- 10% discount on first purchase of 14k gold when subscribed to the newsletter is only valid for certain 14k gold items. Items excluded: The slave bracelets 14k gold(half round and squared) and the chained to the rhythm necklace 14k gold. These items are not included in this discount policy due to their precious status and gold weight.
- 10% discount on first purchase of 14k gold when subscribed to the newsletter is NOT valid for any customized sizes or custom made products.
- To keep the jewelry in their best condition: Do not expose to water or any kind of chemicals as much as possible. Please take off your jewelry when washing your hands etc.
- Do not shower, swim or bathe with your jewelry and do not expose them to extreme (high) temperatures.
- Jewelry are delicate and handmade. Please be careful with any other metals for scratches etc. Treat them with the care they need so they will last a lifetime.
- Gold plated jewelry: Clean it with a toothbrush or a soft towel and some Dreft/green soap. But handle it with care and carefully take off the soap with a towel-dry soft towel.
- We cannot guarantee the layer to be held upon a certain term this is because every skin reacts differently on gold plated products.
- Enjoy wearing your sustainable jewelry as they will contribute to a better world. Namasté.
We offer guarantee on silver and gold plated items of 6 months. This is only the case of the technical aspects and excludes the plating color layer.
- We offer a guarantee period of 12 months on 14k gold. This counts from the day of receiving the package. In case of any repair: The guarantee period still remains the same from the first moment of purchasing the item, not from the repair date on.
- Is your item broken and is it covered in the guarantee period? You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number# and pictures of your item. Only then we will take the repair into our schedule of repairs and we will discuss the best possible solution for you.
- If you'd like to get a new layer on your gold plated item this is €50 euro's.
All photo’s, texts and images used by Mélanie Pigeaud are protected by copyright. Without written permission of Mélanie Pigeaud it is not allowed to reproduce or use the material in public.